my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

29 Sept 2009

Something To Make You Smile; Whilst I'm Away.

Whilst I embark on a miniature tour of the States, I thought I'd leave you with something to smile about. Or better yet, something to laugh about/at! (Because I'm a nice guy like that.)

"Two posts about football, in one month?! Non!" I hear you say?
"It's just a coincidence." I say.

Check out this Kerrr-Raayyyy-Zeeeehh football fan who appears out of NOWHERE to take a superb penalty. Where does he come from?! (rhetorical question) It looks like they put him in using a green screen! Looks advert-esque. But really, check that finish!

I think the England lads might be studying the footage as I type this, to gain a few tips.





Woo! That's right. Rack up the views!

...and I'll be seeing you in two weeks! Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment