my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

18 Sept 2009

Jay-Z x Roundhouse x Issue One x Paper Boi

Equipped with demo CDs, and a 'L' Paper Boi tee packed especially for Jigga man himself...

Mikilo and I impatiently waited.....and fortunately Jay's performance at the Roundhouse last night was crazy (Even though it was always going to be.) So, 18 hours later and my ears are still ringing (Check facebook status).

One of the funniest moments I've experienced at a Gig - unable to get right to the front and in an attempt to get a tee to Jay, Mikilo dashed it on stage...only to be picked up and shown to Jay by a keyboard player (keyboardist? lol) . "Mind on my money, Money on my mind....Hmm." Jay says. Maybe not too funny for you, but very funny (x exciting) for us.

Caught DJ Semtex outside, and managed to drop him a CD too. If you're reading this, holla! All, in all...a good night. A very good night. Anyway, as per previous post - I managed to capture and touch up a few 'classic' pics myself....and here are a small selection. Enjoy. (blame blogger for compression)






No comments:

Post a Comment