my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

8 Sept 2009

Jay-Z : The Blueprint 3 x The Roundhouse Gig

Okay, it's not exactly a post about BP3....but more like the celebration of it! AND actually managing to get tickets to his gig at the roundhouse! *shakes like a fiend*

Finally, another Jigga album.*shakes like a fiend again*. Although it's not like he really takes long to put them out....My top three tracks of The Blueprint 3 (minus DOA, because that just ain't fair!) (subject to change):
- What we talking about
- Empire State of Mind feat. A Keys
- Off that feat. Drake

...and I also thought I'd plough through press photos, magazine covers etc. to find some quality shots of the man himself. These have my votes for classical imagery. No captions, pure photos. In 3, 2, 1.......










No comments:

Post a Comment