my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

1 Sept 2009

Walt Disney buys Marvel Ent for £2.5b

Mickey Mouse & co. takes over the X-Mansion


Pinch punch it's the first of the month!

Boy oh boy have I been away! But I'm back like I've never left.

(Comes in strong like Trevor McDonald) In breaking news, Walt Disney has bought Marvel! Now if you know me, and I think you know me....you'd know that I'm a bit of a Marvel fan.
So hearing this news is a bit like..."Whoa!"

Original article here.

"Walt Disney is to buy comic book giant Marvel Entertainment in a £2.5billion deal. It means Disney will own 5,000 characters, including Spider-Man, the X-Men and the Incredible Hulk."

I don't know if that's good or bad! (I think its crap actually.)
Imagine finding out...errrrm. That 'The Power Rangers' were managed by My Little Pony!!

Have no fear...it will all work out when I can play 'Spiderman 9: The revival of Mufasa' on my 360.

No comments:

Post a Comment