my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

14 Oct 2009

How Inspiring....

Back from yet another amazing holiday. MIA was beautiful, and NY was inspiring! Came back with a lot more baggage, in the suitcase AND the body! Lol, those New York portions are NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO joke!!

Whilst I'm back with a feeling similar to having no purpose, multiplied by holiday depression...I look for things to cheer me up (whilst munching Hersheys Kisses with almonds, about 4 per minute). So, in no relation to my holiday what so ever, here is a video of Pharrell letting hunger take over him...trying to get a McDonald's in Paris to open early. Hilarious! Pure Genius.

Altogether now!!!...."Big Mac for later bitch Fillet O Fish....(8)"

edit - Turns out he is actually singing a children's rhyme from the 80s? I need to look that one up! Maybe it was a US thing? Then again..I am an 80s Baby, 90s Kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment