my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

27 Mar 2009

Let Your Brew Cool Down!

Good Morning Tea Lovers,

Man like Martin has put me on to this very interesting BBC News Article. Well, interesting isn't' really the word. [Erm, can't think, will stick to interesting for now.] Anyway, it states that drinking your 'steaming hot tea' is very very bad for you and studies have shown that it is linked to oesophageal (food tube) cancer.

Read the original article here.

Things like this worry me a bit: I usually like to prove how manly I am by sipping dat brew while still boiling hot...but will no longer be doing that - will be waiting 4-5 minutes as stated. Or more specifically, til it's temperature is at 56-60C! No joke!

All Tea Lovers, follow suit!


Drink safe! Pick up one of these bad boy tea thermometers for just £15

edit - If you want one of these click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment