my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

13 Mar 2009

I ♥ Sleep

[My declaration of Love for Sleep.]

Even a Beast gotta sleep at some point.


"Dear Sleep,

I love you SOOOOOO much. Even though I don't get to have you lots of the time, it makes it that much more special when I do. Sometimes on the weekend I'm criticised for having you too much! But it's just that I missed you during the week so I think of it as making up for lost time.

Just a warning, I'm working on a Promo CD and have a major Uni project to do so you might not see me as much [for a while], but you'll always be on my mind.


Lots of Love,
Issue One."



If you're having trouble tryna maximise your sleep. Go here. There's tons of advice...I on the other hand, have no trouble. Oh, and plentiful kudos to those who snack 'lightly' before bed! [i.e. Me] Chomping on Bread/Cereal etc. before bed had me a bit worried for my health [even though its DAMN good!], but research is research!

You gotta love it!


P.s. We all knew counting sheep never works. Dummies.

No comments:

Post a Comment