my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

2 Feb 2009

Snow Fight!!


Woo! It's snowing!! I can honestly not remember the last time it snowed, it's crazy! Sorry if you don't think its worth the post...actually, I'm not! Snow is the one and I don't know ANYONE that doesn't like snow. I had the first snow fight I've had in God knows how many years!

Anyway, if you're reading this and your living in Canada, or Iceland... or Lapland..you're probably like "Why's this guy hyping for?" or better yet, *american accent* "Why is this dude gettin' maaadd crazzzyy excited forrr yoo?" Well, it's because I'm in LONDON B! Snow come 'round here like.......I don't even know, it just doesn't!

Well, that's enough excitement for tonight. Hope you enjoyed the ranting and raving, + my own personal snappy snap. Ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment