my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

20 Feb 2009

Lady GaGa lost her Stunners and is Offering a Reward

Lady GaGa is on top of her stunners game

Lady GaGa's stunners game is on point - but now she has literally been swagger jacked! He 'Biggie Smalls Versace' sunglases have been stolen during her touring with the Pussycat Dolls. She is highly vexed, and is offering a reward for the person who returns them. She's been quoted, "The only downer (of the tour) was that my Versace’s were stolen. I'm so devastated I can barely talk. If anyone knows where my Biggie Smalls Versace glasses are I'll make them the star of my next video."

Apparently this isn't the first time either. I'm sure if she set an example of the first person to do it this wouldn't have happened! Ha.

The original article can be found here.


My money is on Akon. Look how smug he looks.


No comments:

Post a Comment