my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

8 Jun 2009

Graft music video - Now on YouTube!

As some of you know [not all], I have been Graftin' in the lab, and video editing suite..to bring you 'Graft', the animated music video. I wanted to get a bit of an initial response before officially blogging it, and I did that.

I received a lot of support from family and friends, and have had a lot of positive feedback. On the other hand, I've also had a handful of people straight up hating on it/me. I'm not talking abut constructive criticism, I'm talkin' about people sending those any YouTube messages..."This is whack, your chin smells [WTF]" etc. [Seriously, I got that]

Anyway..I'm like, "B, I've dedicated one bar in this song to you! How can you say you don't like it?"

.........[altogether now] ''HI HATERS!!!" *waves*

In all honesty, I know that it's not gonna be fitting to everyone's taste, but I'm sure a few of those people will appreciate the effort it took. I have put too much hard work blood, sweat and tears [Yeah, I shed a few![not really]] into this project, and I will stand by my product 'til the end!!

For those who haven't watched it....here it is:

Feel free to comment....all feedback is appreciated, apart from those who want to tell me my chin smells. [It doesn't!]

Oh and one last thing thing...Graft!

3 comments: