my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

2 Jun 2009

Attacca Pesante ft Shea Soul - Make It Funky For Me



Ever since the trailer, I've been waiting for the final version! The AP guys feat. Shea Soul have been smashing up the funky scene with this tune, and now they've put up the official video!! The quality is on point, and I have nuthin' but love for the slow-mo which runs through the whole thing. It's a big look! A very big look.

I know Attacca Pesante are doing big things right now, so look out for them in a lot of places!

Shoutout to Zack, who finally decided on the best looking shot of him. Lol. You crazy for this one!

2 comments:

  1. lol you donut.. i consulted alot of people! i want to see your fianl work..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry Cousin! It'll be up soon...VERY sooooooon....I'll let cha know!

    ReplyDelete