my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

22 Apr 2009

Liar Liar, Pants On Fire!

1 of the only 4 photos available on google of Calvin Harris

Yowza. Remember last year when Calvin Harris lost baggage at Heathrow, along with the only copy of his new album.... and how the world wept? [Well not the whole world, I did......ok not really, but I did feel sorry for him.] Anyway....it was a lie!

"Calvin Harris has admitted that he lied about losing the master tapes of his new album at Heathrow Airport's Terminal 5last year. The singer revealed that he made up the fib last April in order to buy himself some more time to finish recording the LP."
See original article here.

I have a few mixed emotions about this, fair enough it worked...why admit it? Or, just say you need more time B! Regardless, his new track is hot [titled 'I'm Not Alone']. It's less disco/electro [which Mr. Harris does very well], more dancey trancey, but none the less...still getting plays on my iTunes!

Not a diss post, I still ♥ Calvin Harris' music....and here's the the link to the new vid. KAPOW!.

p.s. I've lost the only copy of the All In One EP!

No comments:

Post a Comment