my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

25 Apr 2009

Clipse feat. Kanye West - Kinda Like A Big Deal




When I saw Clipse and 'Ye on the same line, I was like "JHEEZ!". The beat is fire, and it's nice to see a collaboration that wasn't really expected.

Clipse don't rock it as hard as I thought they would...although it still is pretty hard. I guess this is a bit more of a party/mainstream tune. Clipse are fire. Like, scorching hot. If you don't know, get to know..and if you thought you knew, take another look. I bump Hell Hath No Fury dreaming of Til The Casket Drops. Yeah I copped the mixtapes, don't watch that...but H.H.N.F is just a f*ckin' masterpiece.

"Third times a charm baby/
after two classics,
a third stripe up on my arm baby!/"
- Pusha T

Anyway, enjoy bumping this nice tune while looking at random pictures of these artists.

Shoutout to Vinni, who I didn't text back when he asked what I thought of this tune. Here it is B! Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment