my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

16 Jan 2010

Till The Casket Drops

First of all, Happy New Year Everyone! I Can't believe I haven't said that sooner, but better late than never ay?

Whilst like most of you (or the festive half), my stomach, liver and wallet are still recovering from the festive season, so more recently I've been indoors listening to good music, making even better music, and taking off a couple head tops on Call of Duty:MW2. But enough about me, more about the topic at hand: The new Clipse album - Till The Casket Drops.


The Best Duo Ever?


No it hasn't just been released, it's been out for more than month now, but why would I post about it when I haven't had the chance to listen to it properly? So for the past month it's been played whilst whipping the whip, tube journeys, bench pressing, chillin' with the homies....and all that.

It's quite raw,
but at the same time very fresh


which is a combination I'm sure a lot of artists would struggle to pull off. Some of the tracks come very hard, and some them is just that real feel good music. If you've kept/been keeping up with my blog than you would know I was muchos excited about this album...and I still am! Too many bangers! Lol. Plus I am completely loving the Neptunes produced tracks on there....nice to see the formula is still working! If you haven't yet copped than there is no better time than the present!

Tracks to look out for:
Champion
Footsteps
Kinda Like a Big Deal (feat. Kanye West) [Which you should have already heard!]


Currently listening - Rick Ross feat. Pusha T, T-Pain - Maybach Music 2.5





No comments:

Post a Comment