my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

28 Nov 2009

"That's Seeerious!" Vol. 4 - The Misfits


The UK winter has brought a lot of unwell days to me of recent, so a lot of shows, old and new have been getting airtime (not airrrrrrrtime, just regular airtime) from me. Now I didn't watch The Misfits as it was aired per week, but decided to catch up using 40D.

Ha, what can I say! If you don't watch this already...I don't want to give too much away, and if you DO watch it already then I'm with you on this one. I wasn't completely sold on the first episode, but 3 episodes deep and they have me! Can't wait for the next one!!

It's about a group of young offenders doing their community service..when a lot of strange happenings occur. Haven't told you enough? Go and watch it! lol. Real talk though, it's not too late!

The thing I love about these E4 shows (i.e. Skins) is their choice of music. Ok, some of it is commercial crap, but a lot of the times you find songs that you probably would have either:
A) never found, or B) would have found in a million years which by then you'd be so old you probably couldn't even hear it properly! Tune in...it's seeerious!!


Currently listening - Kleerup ft. Lykke Li - Until We Bleed

No comments:

Post a Comment