my blog : because who has peas for a shrink?

2 May 2009

Nike Air Yeezy Quickstrike Wave 2 - Black/Pink

Black/Pink Yeezy's. Owwwww!


So I showed you the first wave, and now here's the second. They are sooooo sick! The new wave of Nike Air Yeezy Quickstrikes [black/pink] dropped this morning, and Big Mike [also known Mikilo] and myself toured the City last night/early morning, scoping the queues and what not.


Size? in Carnaby St. had 13 pairs available and when we got there, there were already 13 people + sleeping bags there! These serious guys had been there since Friday. That's Seerrrioouss! We then rolled to 1984 in Shoreditch via Nike Town to laugh at campers that were queueing for trainers that weren't there. There were a couple goons outside 1984, but apparently they all had tickets - blah blah I can't remember - the whole process seemed looooong.


Happy Campers


Silly/Un-knowledgable Campers

Mikilo snapped some sick images and so if I can I'll post them another. Anyways, decided I wasn't getting Yeezy's this time around and drowned my sorrows with a 1/4 Pounder [with cheese] and went home. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment